ecoDraining® is a modular concrete paving with high drainage capacity that incorporates ecoGranic® decontaminating technology, which makes it an active contribution to the elimination of pollutants from the atmosphere.
The permeable firm Due to its lamination and purification capacity of urban runoff, it is one of the most complete techniques of the SUDS (Sustainable Urban Drainage Systems), which pursues in its most outstanding purposes the closure of the natural water cycle: infiltration into underground aquifers, recovery of water for non-potable uses, or when this is impossible, the purification of these rainwater before it is discharged into the sanitation network.
The use of ecoDraining in different colors and formats on the surface (pedestrian or different vehicle traffic) avoiding accumulations of water, puddles, etc., are considered as multifunctional urban green infrastructures: mitigators of the urban heat island effect caused by the waterproofing of cities, noise-reducing, non-slip and depolluting flooring (degrades NOx, class 3 standard UNE127197/1) as well as being made from recycled material.
PVT ecoDraining®: modular concrete paving with high drainage capacity (100L/m2/min). Made of high-resistance concrete with silicon, granite or basaltic aggregates. Using recycled materials in its manufacture, its visible face has the capacity to decontaminate the air from Nitrous Oxides and other pollutants, being Class 3 according to UNE 127197-1 2013 Standard.
Models and formats
EcoDraining® is available in 4 slab models, and always with a sharp edge.
We also have the capacity to manufacture custom slabs and curbs.
Large format slabs
Finishes and colors
Uses and placement
Given the different characteristics of the land, PVT offers support and technical advice to solve any doubts that may arise in the permeable firm project described with ecoDraining. This is carried out with the collaboration of the Sustainable Draining Urban Systems Laboratory (SUDSlab) belonging to the Construction Technology Research Group of the University of Cantabria (GITECO-UC).
ecoDraining draining paving can be used as a road solution or in tree pits.
ecoDraining® paving is ideal for use in tree pits, due to characteristics such as its draining capacity, durability, accessibility, sustainability and advantages in the economic aspect.
- High drainage capacity: 100L/m2/min (NTL-327/00)
- High breaking load (T7) that allows the occasional passage of cleaning machines or pruning trucks.
- Economically advantageous compared to other solutions (compacted rubber, cast iron, prefabricated, aggregates, etc.), at the time of purchase, repair and placement. Also for durability and quick and easy replacement.
- Solution regarding accessibility (change of texture and color) elimination of architectural barriers (RD505/2007)
- Environmental and sustainable solution (UNE 127197/1 class 3, the highest in NOx degradation) and made with recycled material (20-30%)